Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

California Adventure One Day.....

Mom and Dad took me to Disney's California Adventure for Valentine's Day!!!!! I got to see a Muppet 3-D movie! I got to go on the Monsters, Inc ride too!!!!! We went on the giant ferris wheel, and I saw the Country Bears tell me all about nature. Mom and I wore Dumbo and Minnie ears, and I got to pretend to be a fireman too!!!! I never knew my parents could be this much fun!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He is getting so big!! I'm glad you all had a good Valentine's Day! Good to hear that baby 2 is doing well!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How are mom & dad??

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun place for you to take your mon & dad. That bear sure looks big. You can tell me all about the day the next time I talk to you.
Love you!!!
Gramy

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home