Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Update

My little brother is growing just fine! We all went to an anatomy screen where they took lots of pictures and put gooey stuff on Mom's belly. I even got a picture to put in my wallet! My little brother is 11 ounces!

And on another note, I LOVE my dad's spaghetti!!!! Billy, you're not the only one!!!! I had three helpings just last night for dinner!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone here at my office thinks that your dad must make REALLY good spagetti - judging by your face!!
I am glad to hear that your little brother is growing as well as expected.
Love, Gramy

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home