Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We hope everyone had a great holiday season!
I know I had lots of fun!
I got to see Gramy, BubbaSue, Grandpa, Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Chuck!
I got lots and lots of toys too! I'm starting to recognize who Santa is, and boy is he nice to me!!!
I must have been a REALLY good boy!

And I'm so excited for 2008! I don't understand it yet, but I know it means that my little brother will be here soon!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a really good time over Christmas visting you and your mom & dad. I wish you didn't live so far away!!! I will see you for sure when your baby brother is born. Love, Gramy

9:57 AM  
Blogger Orion of the Future (2020) said...

12 years later...

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home