Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a very happy Turkey Day! I know I did!

I got to see BubbaSue, Grandpa, Aunt Margie, Uncle Evan, and even got to meet Aunt Bobbi and Uncle Chuck!

There was lots of good food, and Dad even tried his hand at making an apple pie from scratch! It was a hit!

I can't wait until next year! Then I won't be the youngest one anymore!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm sure there is supposed to be a picture too - but it is not there!
Love to all!!
Gramy

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting the pix up - it's a really good one! Can't wait to see you (& your mom & dad) in just a few more weeks.
Love, Gramy

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home