Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

WE'RE SETTLED!!!!

Hi Everybody!!!

We are finally in our new place! It was a bumpy ride what with having to live somewhere else for a month and moving again, but we're in safe and sound now! I couldn't be happier!

I now have a new babysitter named Lily who I just adore, I get to run around on carpet and it's SO SOFT on my feet, and I'm doing lots of new things! Lily taught me how to cheers my sippy cup, I'm a new fan of salsa, and Mom got to take me to the bay! I found my first seashell! I even got to see a giant whale sand sculpture!

Mom and Dad even put black olives on my fingers! Yummy!

We live two doors away from Grandpa and BubbaSue too. It's nice to see my family more often. (But don't think I've forgotten about you, Gramy! I talk to you on all of my phones I get to play with!)

I have two new fish in my room too. Their names are Bruce and BJ (short for Bubba Jr.). I even get to feed them!

So far things are going pretty well here in California! And now that we're hooked up to the computer, I'll be updating you more often!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting so big & tall!!
Love, Gramy

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home