Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Maliha-my new friend

Meet Maliha....my new friend! We have so much fun playing together. We fly like superheroes around the house, share our snacks, and play with my Legos!
Her mom and dad are really nice too.
We sometimes get to even eat dinner together, that is, if I don't get shy and stop eating....

By the way....how do you like my new haircut??????

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't keep those girls away, can you Orion? That's just the way it goes when you're the cutest. Say hi to Mom, Dad, and your baby bro from me.

- Aunt Margie

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you and Maliha help the Wonder Pets rescue baby animals when you have on your super hero capes? You both look great in them! I am glad that you enjoy playing together and get along so well. It's nice to have a friend to play with.
Your haircut is nice, but makes you look too old.
Hope you feel better soon!
Love, Gramy

9:25 AM  
Blogger The Alakaby's said...

Wow, thos pictures are so cute! I have to get those from you! Mine weren't that good!
He is the cutest boy, and the most behaved!
-Melissa

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home