Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

12 weeks

Although I've been making phone calls, I wanted to let everyone know that it will be 28 more weeks until my new little Berger brother or sister will be here! Mom had her appointment and everything is going well! We got new pictures and the baby is starting to look like a baby instead of a blob!

I was also told I was very well behaved while we were there!

I'll keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin good in your cheeseBerger hat!! Keep taking good care of your Mom and call me soon!!
Love, Gramy

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home