Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Moving

Well, as you may know, we're moving again! But this time, it's back to Long Beach! Look how happy Dad is about it! It's written all over his face!

I can't wait to go to the beach every morning with Mom! (Or should I say Mama--it's what I called her for the first time this morning!)

We will be out there by the 1st of August! Wish us luck and we will keep you informed!

Love,
Orion (and my parents)


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's Talking! I bet he has the cutest voice ever. Good luck with the move...of course you guys are pros by now! Hugs and kisses to everyone. - Marge

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home