Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thank You

To everyone who came to see me on my birthday, thank you.

I got lots of great toys and presents, and it was great to see all of my family that came in from out of town.

Thank you Emily and Kaylee (and your parents!) for coming to my birthday party! I had so much fun! I hope you did too!

And thank you Grandpa, BubbaSue, GrAmy, Nan, and Great Aunt Ann for everything. It was great to see all of you and I hope we can do it again soon!

Thanks for making my 1st birthday so great!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home