Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Visitors

What a fun week I had!!!

Mom's friend Aunt Shayna came into town to visit. That means I made a new friend!!! His name is Stryker and he is almost 2. And that means he taught me how to act like I'm 2!!! Mom was going crazy!!!

We got to go to the zoo, even though it was so hot that we didn't stay a long time. But we did get to see the giraffes, elephants, and orangutans!!!

Stryker and I got to share my room and all of my toys too!!! We even got to take a bath!! He loves to splash and got Mom soaked!

I already miss them and hope we get to see them again!!!

(And our thoughts are with your family right now!!)

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home