Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys


Usually bathtime is lots of fun. This time...not so much.

I got so excited to hear the noise of the bathtub filling, that I ran in and tripped over Mom's foot....

And fell straight into the corner of the tub.

I've never seen Mom so scared!!! Okay, maybe once, when I ate that Hershey's Kiss.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HLy Shiza, that's a big one. When you todl me you were going to post a pic I thought I'd stop by. It's been a while since I've checked the blog. WEll, glad he's okay & you 2 are okay as well, lol.. Anyway, talk to you later!! He's still freakin vute w/ the bump on his head though.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, pardon my typing. Evidently it's past my bedtime!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Aunt Margie said...

OUCH!! Thank GOD I didn't try bath time while babysitting!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Aunt Pookie said...

Dear O'rion: Hang in there - your great Aunt Pookie has one of these shiners on her head too. So while we try to be careful - stuff happens, even to big people. The good news is it will get you lots of hugs and kisses. :o) Love, Aunt Pookie

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home