Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Monday, March 26, 2007

Friends

Mom and Dad took me to a good-bye party for someone Dad used to work with last night, and guess who I saw! My good friend Emily!

Emily is 4 months older than me but we connect on so many levels...

Like having fun with cracker crumbs!

Our parents put our high chairs together too, and we just had a blast. We even got to have our own baby-talk conversation! (Mainly about diapers and bottles...being older, she gave me some great advice).

Emily, I'm looking forward to seeing you again!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home