Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!!

During the day, Mom and I went down to the fountain to see it turn green. But it was too hot to stay out for very long.

So Dad took me back out when she went to work!!! Wow, we had so much fun. I got to dance to live music, (I guess you could say I was shamrockin'), watch the fountain turn green again, and there was even an announcement that my Dad was (and I quote), the "GREATEST DAD 2007"!!! I'm so proud!!!

I went to bed a little late, but it was worth it! My first St. Patty's Day was lots of fun!!!
And Happy Birthday, Uncle Jim!!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home