Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Day at the Pool

Since Bubba Sue and Gramps are in town, yesterday we went to where they are staying. Boy am I glad we did! I finally went swimming for the first time!!!

It was like a giant bathtub!!! I got to see lots of other babies and there was even a pool especially for us half-pints! It was great!

I just love this wet stuff! Let's do it again tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUYS HE IS SOO CUTE. I WISH WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEET UP. LIFE WITH CHILDREN THOUGH. KEEP IN TOUCH. I LOVE TO SEE HOW HE IS GROWING.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAR BABY ORION~
THANKS FOR THINKING ABOUT ME. MY MOMMY SHOWS ME PICTURES OF YOU. I WISH WE COULD PLAY SOMETIME. I AM DOING A LOT BETTER AT HOME PLAYING WITH MY MOMMY ALL THE TIME. I LOVE YOU! TALK TO YOU SOON.
BIG GIRL,
LILY

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home