Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Art Festival

Other than going to the Chili Cook-Off this weekend, we made our way down to Old Town Scottsdale too. What a beatiful day to be outside! It was 85 degrees and sunny!

We went to the Scottsdale Arts Festival, walked around Old Town, and Mom and Dad got their well awaited photo op of me on the chair to add to their collection.

I'm really glad they take me to all of these places. I may fuss when I get ready to go out, but I love all the new adventures!!!

(I hear there's another one of these giant sculptures somewhere out there too...)

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home