Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Boycott

Either I have new nose hairs growing, or I am not very happy with all of you.

Although finally I see that some of you left comments, not many of you have been lately. I need to know that you care! I need to know that you check up on me!!! I am very disappointed and it's written all over my face.

I didn't want it to come to this, but I WILL boycott if I have to!!

(There...I said it...I feel much better now)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Margie said...

Don't boycot! I check up on you EVERY day - even if I don't leave comments. I love watching all of your adventures through the blog. Lots of love to you and mom and dad.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you make a very good point young man.

Adorable picture...I've seen that nose somewhere before...I just can't think of where...hmmm...

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home