Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Great Fair

The Fountain Hills Great Fair was in town, and we got to go!!! And it was right in our backyard!!! What a busy day!!

My hair is all slicked over because Mom and Dad thought it necessary to slather me in sunscreen. But boy did I need it!!! I got to see lots of stuff. Lots of dogs in strollers like me, even some in chest carriers like I have too!!! I made great friends with a 14 month old girl (all the older women just love me). I met a golden retriever that made me laugh SOOO hard every time he barked!! I just couldn't stop!! (And neither could Mom or the people around us!)

I also got a little blotchy with a runny nose and watery eye, and we're still not sure why, but think it might be from a new kind of grass at the park. But we got home and I got to splash around in the tub and now I'm all better!!!

Wow...what a day!!! I definitely slept well that night!!


(And Lily, I'm thinking about you!!! Please take care!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger dirty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...that's so fitting that he would laugh at at dog. Say it Sally...DOWG!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home