Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hallelujah to Beets!!!

If I were to start my own following, I think I might call it 'The Beet and Cauliflower Movement'.

Dad thought he'd make something new for me to try on my 8 month birthday, so he brought home beets and cauliflower to mix up.

And contrary to what Mom and Dad were both saying, I loved them!!!!

(It's just an added bonus that I'll be able to make giant messes with them)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really can't believe you gave him beets and he LIKED them!

Coy will only eat chicken and chocolate.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home