Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had a good holiday! We all got to spend time with Lou, Alecia, and the rest of the family. Since we are moving down to Arizona, it was nice to see them before we leave. I got to see Kamyra once more (for those who don't know, she was born three days before me and is my first 'girlfriend').

All of the adults had lots of great looking food. Kamyra and I enjoyed the mashed potatoes (Kamyra loved them).

We hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday! My first Turkey Day was great! And we will miss you, Hernandez Family!

P.S.- Kamyra...Keep in touch!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Why is it that something that would look ridiculous on ANYONE else looks absolutely amazing on a baby! The only thing better--same silly hat, but two babies!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home