Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Basketball Game

Dad took Mom and me to the Timberwolves home opener. We sat right up front next to the cheerleaders!! Wow, they have lots of shiny stuff to stare at...
I got to see Kevin Garnett, met a waitress with a son my age, and they even let me take home a Gatorade towel and sit right next to the court after the game!! How cool!
Since Dad was nice enough to bring me to my first NBA game, I thought I'd let him take a picture with me...he was almost as happy as I was that day...
Thanks, Dad!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home