Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I'm not so sure what the big deal was,
I can only guess that today was a special day.
I say this because Mom and Dad actually let me leave the house without my stroller!
Instead they dressed me up in a new outfit and put me into my wagon with some sort of large orange ball?
It was great... I got to lay down while they pulled me around and everyone kept on smiling at me.
Mom and Dad told me that this was Halloween...
Well, whatever Halloween is I like it and I can't wait until it happens again!!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

HAPPY SMILE!!!!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home