Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Fan For Life???

I know that the Twins already have TC...
but I think that I should be his co-mascot!
I have now been to 2 games and they not only won both of them, but Joe Mauer won the Batting Title & the Twins won the American League Central Division...
I cant help but think that had I not been there none of this would have happened and Detroit would have run away with the title!
Watch out TC here I come!!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

Just wait and see--when you guys leave Mpls the Twins aren't going to know what happened to them!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home