Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Post Number Three!!!

Okay, I know this is my third post in a row, but there was so much I did on my trip!!!

This is my new friend Benjamin. He is the son of Tim and Kori, who are old friends of my dad's. He's only 10 weeks old!! For once I'm older for a change! As you can see, I was very curious about him. I liked him a lot!

They all, along with my dad's other friend Will came with us to the beach. Aah, it seems like just yesterday that I was Ben's age (ha ha ha)..... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home