Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hello, California!!!

My Bubba Sue's 60th birthday was this weekend, so Mom, Dad, and I drove the 6 hours from Phoenix all the way to Long Beach. What a trip!!!

I finally got to see the ocean and I loved it!!!!! I was all smiles the whole time we were there! It was a little chilly, but that didn't spoil any of my fun.

Dad got to see all of his friends and Mom got her long awaited sunshine on her face.

On the trip I also tried pineapple and avocado for the first time. YUMMY!!!!

I can't wait to go back! I loved the coast! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home