Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mom!!!

This is me and my mom...
When I first met her I was a little bit weary because she kept on looking at me with this strange face, turns out it was only the drugs!
Since I have come home we have really started to bond...
She is constantly giving me hugs and kisses & feeding me the most delicious milk...
She loves to talk to me, even though some times I have no idea what she is trying to say...
Dad says that this is normal, and just to smile, so I do and she seems happy.
I think that I am starting to figure her out, &
I am looking forward to some really fun times with her!!!



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dirty said...

Sally...

I have that shirt! You look cute as a mom!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home