Orion & Kai's Home Page

Once upon a time, in a cold far away place a baby was born... his name was Orion. These are the accounts of his journey through life on this strange planet. Not too far after that, we headed for the beach! And Kai sailed into our lives...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Room...

This is where I live, at least this is where I am supposed to live...
I am still a little scared of being all alone (not to mention the monsters & giant sized leaves),
so for now Gramps and Bubba Sue got me a new bed that is right next to Mom and Dads...
Mom and Dad keep on telling me that I am going to have to move back into my own room some day, but for now I think that they like having me right next to them as much as I like being there.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home